Paul, David, Sheryl and Jennifer established the framework for what would eventually become Backshore Wealth Management Group with the merger of AG Edwards & Sons and Wachovia Securities back in 2007. With a combined 85+ years of experience in the Financial Services industry, Paul, David, Sheryl and Jennifer have the knowledge and expertise to help clients navigate the various market cycle phases with confidence.
A shared culture and set of principles is what facilitated the formation of our team and it serves as a blueprint for how we interface with our clients and each other.
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with our clients and team members.
- Continually enhance our knowledge in order to work to deliver superior investment planning advice.
- Make every decision in the best interest of our clients.
- Simplify the investment solution and aim to minimize costs.
- Deliver an exceptional client service experience with a human touch.
- Provide continuity to facilitate intergenerational wealth transfer through our team’s comprehensive multi-generational structure.
Meet Our Team
Fundamental Choice Portfolio Manager
Paul helps clients build comprehensive investment plans that address financial goals for themselves and their future generations. As your Portfolio Manager, he works closely with you to determine where you are financially today, where you want to be tomorrow, and then defines and explains the necessary steps to pursue those goals.
David works with business owners, high net worth individuals, and families in the areas of portfolio strategies, business retirement planning, succession planning, charitable giving and estate planning strategies to help clients build, manage, preserve and transfer wealth.
Jennifer has a passion for helping clients make informed decisions about their financial future. With over 19 years of experience in the financial services industry, Jennifer leverages her expertise with the goal of delivering a panoramic planning approach to the client experience.
Sheryl Davis is our Operations Manager and holds a Certified Retirement Plan Specialist® designation. Sheryl leverages decades of experience combined with a passion and commitment to deliver an exceptional client experience. As the Operations Manager, she plays a critical role in ensuring that the practice functions smoothly on a day-to-day basis.